Meet the Team
Tessa Dilley, owner of Tessa Marie Commercial, combines her fine art background in photography with commercial practices to create unique, yet professional images. The result is cutting edge photography that will help propel your business forward.
Our ambition is to give each and every client an unmatched experience and we are committed to going the extra mile. We strive to deliver images that are reflective of the client’s vision.
Owner & COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHER
Tessa has been a photographer for over 13 years; beginning her business as a sophomore in college while continuing her Bachelor’s Photography studies at Tyler School of Art with a business minor at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. There, she learned sound technical ability, while being stretched conceptually in the fine arts. She was hired as the Staff Photographer for Main Today Magazine in 2015 and has worked with businesses not only in the Main Line area, but in the Philadelphia region and the surrounding states as well. Her work has been featured in numerous publications and she specializes in headshots and corporate photography.
retoucher & studio assistant
Vicki has been photographing for 7 years. Through earning her bachelors in fine arts at Tyler School of Art she became proficient in retouching, while gaining a fine art eye. Her focus is enhancing beauty and preserving the detail required for commercial photography.
Core Values of Tessa Marie COMMERCIAL
1. Remember we are Examples Of Christ.
2. We are blessed to be a blessing.
3. Acknowledge our shortcomings and continually ask, “How can we get better?”
4. Maximize our time and deliver result quickly.
5. Keep a positive attitude in every situation.
6. Communicate and encourage openly.
7. Have Long term Thinking, but remain with a day one thought Process.
8. Stay Humble.
9. Create an unmatched client experience and know we must earn trust.
10. We strive for excellence, always, and remember everything speaks.